About Us: Who We Are | How We Work | What We Do
Meet our Team.
Building a personal connection with audience is one small step towards a mutual trusting relationship. If we provide services through our company or design studio, a nice treat for visitors is finding a team page on our Website.
Rafiq Bhat, Bureau Chief, Jammu & Kashmir
Rafiq Bhat joined as a Bureau Chief, for Jammu & Kashmir region.
Qamar Farooqui, Editor@Qamar Farooqui
Qamar Farooqui became editor in June 2014. His mandate is to dream up interesting approaches to the news of the day.
Quamar Ashraf, Group Editor@Quamar Ashraf
Quamar Ashraf is a Senior Journalist and joined as a group editor. He covers the indian internation affairs and political matters
Quamar Ashraf is an Indian journalist and political critics, commentator. He is the co-presenter of Face2Face. Mehdi is worked a chief editor in statesman, Times Of India and Hindustan times and working with UN research program.
Rethinking the Experience.
Most time spent on Web Design happens at the point of site design. Most people who consider themselves part of the Web design industry are working at the site level.
Back after a long holiday weekend, lawmakers must reach an agreement on a budget plan before the Friday deadline when government funding runs out, but demands from each side of the aisle are impeding progress on negotiations.
- Launch Date – March, 2014
- news360.live is an award-winning news and information site providing visitors with breaking news, sports, money, life, weather, technology and travel news — all updated 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- news360.live allows readers to participate in the nation’s conversation. Readers can comment on stories, recommend stories to friends, interact with newsroom staff, and talk with other news360.live readers.
- Visitors experience comprehensive, convenient news and information from news360.live through interactive features, infographics, and multi-media functions including audio, video, blogs, podcasts and live Webcasts.
- news360.live also delivers news and information via e-mail with products such as Breaking News alerts, Managing Your Money, Books, Cars, Travel Specials & Deals, and daily briefings from News, Life, Tech, Sports and Travel.
- news360.live offers RSS feeds (free of charge) for news and video content.
- news360.live’s breaking news, money, sports, life and other content can be accessed from any mobile device. For more information, click here.